CV or Resume (both words used interchangeably) represents you in your absence. Your CV has hardly 8-10 seconds to ‘sell’ you to recruiters and head hunters. So the sales pitch of your CV must be articulate, to-the-point and compelling. Your CV’s job is to bring you to the interview table. That is the fundamental and critical task. A well-crafted CV of an average candidate will have more chances of getting interview than a lousy CV of an intelligent candidate. So, CV is a serious document. It is your marketing brochure.
CV is YOU on Paper.
CV writing is an art. The best thing is to learn it and the next best thing is to hand over the task of CV writing to those who are master of The Craft of Selling “YOURSELF”. You have 8 compelling reasons why you should have your CV crafted and scripted by a professional.
- Professionals know the key words that ‘sell’
- Professionals are expert in discovering your USPs (Unique Selling Propositions) that make you stand out in the crowd of mediocres
- Professionals write your CV from the perspective of recruiters
- Professionals don’t copy/paste. Every CV has to be unique like the CV owner
- Professionals know the art of packaging your skills in an attractive manner
- It is the forte of professionals to write an immaculate and articulate CV
- CV has no specific design. Professionals work on the content rather than style/design
- CV is the most important document (parchee). Have it written by the experts.
CV is Your Ambassador. Make Sure People Treat Your Representative with Utmost Respect.
Get your CV evaluated by professional team of Ashraf Chaudhry FREE OF CHARGE. Send your CV at [email protected] and our team will send you free diagnostic report.