This privacy notice is for the individuals who visit our website www.ashrafchaudhryblog.com. It explains in detail how we make use of the personal data of respective people and organizations that are our audience and those that we mention in the content itself. Moreover, it also highlights what your legal rights are and how you can exercise them.
If you subscribe to our blog or comment through any social media websites, we automatically get your name and email address. Please note that the legal basis due to which we get access to your personal data is your consent. You agree to give us your information when you access our blogs, subscribe, or comments. We only process data for few purposes such as analyzing the traffic, the number of hits, page loads, and error messages. This is done mainly to improve our service and facilitate our website visitors.
While the data that we obtain if you visit our website directly is only restricted to IP address and location data, the information that we get about you varies when you are directed to our website through various social media platforms. Depending on the settings that you have opted for in your particular social media accounts, we get the information that you choose to share. Other than this we do collect data of our website’s visitors to help us improve our blog, give people what they are looking for and provide the relevant ads but it must be noted that we do not share the data with anyone. Neither for commercial purposes nor for exchanging data with other parties. We want to assure you that your data – whatever limited data that we do collect of our visitors is 100% safe with us. We do not use it for illegitimate purposes and we do not sell it. Our visitors’ security and privacy is our priority and we do not compromise on it.
Your legal rights are listed as follows:
- You have the right to request the data that we have about you.
- You have the right to edit the data that we have about you. You can correct the data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we delete all the data that we possess about you.
- You can request us to limit the usage of the data that we hold about you. You can pick and choose purposes for which you want your data to be processed.
- You have the right to ask us to transfer your data to some third party.
- You have the right to raise concerns about our data processing and analysis techniques.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to provide us with data that we get when you visit our website.
These rights apply in most circumstances but they are not absolute by any means. This list is not exhaustive. Exemptions may apply.
If you have any further comments or questions regarding our privacy notice, if you have any concerns, if you want to exercise your rights please feel free to contact us.