By the grace of Allah, we have found Sales Don and has been placed with our client, Pakistan’s one of the leading IT companies. Now the same client is looking for Marketing Manager.
MBA degree from top notch business school from Pakistan or abroad with 6-7 years of experience of B2B Marketing is essential. The ideal candidate will be required to do the following functions.
- Giving the company a solid marketing road map for the next ten years keeping in mind the rapid changes in technology
- Creating marketing collaterals with the help of creative agency/team
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) with the purpose of building brand equity and lead generation
- Developing web strategy to attract traffic and generate sales leads
- Managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Events and International Conferences’ marketing in Pakistan and abroad
- Devising PR strategy with vendors, principals, clients and other stakeholders
- Managing company’s newsletter
- Advertising on social networking sites and search engines to drive traffic to website for lead generation and follow up with sales team for lead maturation.
- Building corporate brand
It’s senior position with ownership of marketing deliverables, reporting to smart Chief Operating Officer. The position is Karachi based but involves extensive international traveling particularly in GCC region, South Asia and South East Asia. The Marketing Manager will get a salary in the range of Rs. 100,000-125,000 per month and 1000 cc company maintained car with all other benefits that premium companies offer to their employees.
He/she must be in early 30s, go-getter and thorough marketing practitioner rather than ‘armchair marketing conversationalist’. My client is equal opportunity employer. Girls who are relentlessly pursuing their career in marketing and are not afraid of traveling to manage and monitor local and international events/conferences/exhibitions are encouraged to apply.
The initial interviews with Ashraf Chaudhry will be held in Karachi on 25th of January. Kindly send your resume in PDF format with your color photograph by 22nd January 2012 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Training Workshops:
Claim your gift:
Please send a blank email at email@example.com to download first chapter of Ashraf Chaudhry’s international book The Craft of Selling “YOURSELF”.
P.S: Helping companies hunt true sales and marketing staff is our forte.