CV or Resume (both words used interchangeably) represents you in your absence. Your CV has hardly 8-10 seconds to ‘sell’ you to recruiters and head hunters. So the sales pitch of your CV must be articulate, to-the-point and compelling. Your CV’s job is to bring you to the interview table. That is the fundamental and critical task. A well-crafted CV of an average candidate will have more chances of getting interview than a lousy CV of an intelligent candidate. So, CV is a serious document. It is your marketing brochure.
CV is YOU on Paper.
CV writing is an art. The best thing is to learn it and the next best thing is to hand over the task of CV writing to those who are master of The Craft of Selling “YOURSELF”. You have 8 compelling reasons why you should have your CV crafted and scripted by a professional.
- Professionals know the key words that ‘sell’
- Professionals are expert in discovering your USPs (Unique Selling Propositions) that make you stand out in the crowd of mediocres
- Professionals write your CV from the perspective of recruiters
- Professionals don’t copy/paste. Every CV has to be unique like the CV owner
- Professionals know the art of packaging your skills in an attractive manner
- It is the forte of professionals to write an immaculate and articulate CV
- CV has no specific design. Professionals work on the content rather than style/design
- CV is the most important document (parchee). Have it written by the experts.
CV is Your Ambassador. Make Sure People Treat Your Representative with Utmost Respect.
We have launched Professional CV Writing Service to help candidates get interview calls. We call our CV a “Guerrilla CV”. It dodges all the barriers to bring you to the interview table.
Our professional content writers will write your “Guerrilla CV” under my supervision. Please e-mail at GCV@ashrafchaudhry.com for fee details.
The fee includes complete re-writing of CV and e-copy of The Craft of Selling “YOURSELF”, list of around 1000 employers (Pakistan) and personal career counseling with Ashraf Chaudhry.
You will send us your current CV at GCV@ashrafchaudhry.com and our representative will evaluate your CV and send a detailed email to guide about the advance payment to be deposited online in our bank account.
Once payment is deposited, our CONTENT WRITER will get in touch with you to discuss contents of your CV, career goals, value addition and professional strengths. Your final CV will be emailed to you within seven working days. Once you avail this service, you can call Ashraf Chaudhry for minor reviews/amendments in your CV or for career counseling and interview tips as per his availability.
Get connected with Ashraf Chaudhry on social networking sites for regular job alerts by clicking at http://xeeme.com/AshrafChaudhry
Ashraf Chaudhry is Pakistan’s #1 Sales Trainer, international author and leading recruiter and head hunter.
For queries, please call Mr. Umar J. Qureshi at 0092 322 980 57 97
Zara Sochiye video by Geo TV Networks on Ashraf Chaudhry has inspired millions of people around the world.