1. Managing the social media marketing platforms; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
2. Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc.).
3. Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target audience to sites and generate leads.
4. Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Signal to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
5. Building a strong presence on Google+ for each our products and brands, making the most of SEO tricks to help our organization get ahead.
6. Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our selected keyword and SEO strategies.
7. Working within Hootsuite, SEOMoz, FollowerWonk, and other social media tools.
8. Writing one blog post a month about B2B Social Media Marketing for the company’s blog.
9. Conduct competitive analysis studies on our competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
a. At least a graduate with focus on Marketing from a reputable university.
b. 1-2 Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
c. 1-2 Years of Social Media Marketing in a B2B capacity. In other words, the primary target audience you’ve been chatting up on social media over the past couple years are business people, professionals, decision makers, and industry thought leaders.
d. 1-2 Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare.
Interested Candidates can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join Ashraf Chaudhry on Facebook for job opportunities and career tips.